Sunday, March 25, 2018

2 yrs babe!

hahaha..last i update was 2 yrs back
I will cont from here.
2016, sept I dated F..we went quitre alright..adalah ups n downs
but hes the love off my life, i gave him my all. ..
break up.then together again fr countless time.
raya 2017 he come to my house and my parents did not approve of him.

devastated, i move on. with a teacher. hes a good guy...tp perasaan tu tak dpt nak hadir. i dont haf any strong feeling towards him. we even engaged! 3 months before wedding i cancel everything.
mak and abah strike a cold war. its my mistake...i know. I also understand the depth of despair i cost to everyone and how i shoudnt be forgiven. i know...n i pray...time shall heal.

so....
what happen now?
move to KK umbai may 2015
-trip to kashmir in april
-trip to krabi in july with ira


cant wait. hopefuly tahun ni lebih baik dari last yr...yg ternyata..stagnant
im back to square one!

till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment